Contactez un avocat
DC Logo F-no-tagline
DC Logo F-no-tagline

Category: Petawawa Questions

Fill out the form below to receive a no-obligation consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Is she allowed to take my children without my consent?

My wife and I live in Petawawa and she is moving to Nova Scotia. Is she aloud to take that my children that far without my consent?

Read More
Division of Assets

Is it possible to get a divorce first and then deal with division of assets?

Read More