1 (877) 797-9411

Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer for Your Consultation

If you are considering divorce, you’re probably confused and concerned about the future. Divorce is a very emotionally draining experience, fortunately you don’t have to go through it alone. A local family law lawyer can explain your options and help you make good decisions. Fill out the form below to be contacted by a Family Law Lawyer as soon as possible.

Schedule My Free Confidential Consultation with a Family Law Expert

This form will take approximately 2 minutes to complete.

Personal Information

  • Please enter your full name
  • sample. 555-555-5555 Please enter your phone number
  • Please enter your location
  • Please select how would you like to be contacted
  • Please select a contact time
  • sample. yourname@domain.com Please enter your email address

Reasons for Contacting Us

  • Please tell us your reasons for contacting us

Separation Terms

  • Please inform us if you and your Spouse have agreed on the terms of your separation
  • Please let us know how soon you plan on having your divorce
  • Please tell us if you and your Spouse are living together
  • Please let us know if the separation has already been filed in court
  • Please tell us if you are already being represented by a Lawyer


  • Please tell us how you plan to financ the divorce
  • Please tell us your annual income
  • Please tell us your Spouses annual income

Property & Assets

  • Please tell us about your property and assets


  • Please tell us how many children you have with your Spouse
  • Please fill out your childrens information


  • Please read the Privacy Policy and Disclaimer

Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved