Embaucher un avocat
DC Logo F-no-tagline
DC Logo F-no-tagline

Ask Your Questions about Divorce Anonymously

To ask an Anonymous Question on our Divorce Canada Blog:

Post your anonymous divorce question to our blog and one of our Lawyers will comment with an answer.

First, we suggest that you browse our FAQ page. We may already have your answer!

Please remember that we publish questions and answers if they are of general interest to our readers, so please do not use any personal or private information. The responses to the questions posted in this forum should not be considered a substitute for actually obtaining independent legal advice and legal representation. The information found on this website should not be construed as specific legal advice, rather the purpose is to provide general background information. As an alternative, we invite you to email your question to a divorce lawyer in your area, who will be glad to respond to your individual situation.

Please note that due to the volume of questions we receive, we will only post questions (and answers) on topics that are of general interest to all of our readers. Due to this, not all questions posted will be answered in this blog.

Latest Questions Asked:

DC Icon

Preparing for Court: What to Expect in a Contested Divorce Trial in Ontario

Divorce is a life-altering event that can be emotionally draining and legally complex. When a divorce becomes contested, both spouses cannot agree on some or all of the key issues. This can lead to more significant challenges, as the court has to step ...

DC Icon

Do Divorce Lawyers Work on Weekends? Get Expert Advice When You Need It

If you've been wondering, "Do divorce lawyers work on weekends?" you most likely are experiencing the common truth that navigating the complexities of divorce can be challenging, and finding the right time to discuss your concerns with a divorce lawyer ...

DC Icon

How to Not Pay Spousal Support in Canada

Introduction Divorce can be a challenging and emotionally draining process, and one of the most contentious issues is often the payment of spousal support. Many individuals going through a divorce wonder, "how to not pay spousal support in Canada?" Whi ...

DC Icon

Divorce Lawyer for Business Owners: Protecting Your Business and Assets

Divorce is a difficult and emotional process for anyone, but it can be particularly challenging for business owners. The division of assets and determination of spousal support can have a significant impact on the future of a business. That's why it's ...

DC Icon

Divorce Lawyer For High Net-Worth Individuals

High Net Worth Divorces: Navigating the Complexities and Protecting Your Assets Divorce is never an easy process, but when it comes to a high net worth separation and divorce, the stakes are even higher. Unlike the average divorce, high net worth divor ...

DC Icon

Applying for Emergency Custody: When & How (Step-by-Step)

Introduction The process of divorce can be emotionally taxing and often presents numerous legal challenges, especially when it involves children. One area of particular concern for parents is the matter of emergency custody, where a parent seeks immedi ...

See All Questions

Divorce Canada is providing services in the following provinces:

Popular city's that Divorce Canada is providing services in: