Embaucher un avocat
DC Logo F-no-tagline
DC Logo F-no-tagline

Child Support Calculator: Canada 2023

Child Support Calculator in Ontario, Alberta, BC, NS, BC and Across Canada.

This child support calculator should be used to calculate child support amounts for the period of time between December 31, 2011 and November 21, 2017. However, for child support amounts from November 22, 2017 there is an updated calculator.

Whether you've searched:

child support calculator BC
child support calculator NS
child support calculator NB
child support calculator Calgary

or anything related to where you live in Canada....


Please speak with one of our lawyers before confirming the exact amount of child support applicable to your specific case.

*The information collected in this form will not be recorded or saved in any manner. The information that you provide here is only used for calculation purposes.

Child Support Calculator for Canada

Use this child support calculator to calculate child support payable according to the 2017 Canadian Federal Child Support Guidelines and the Child Support Tables specific to each province.

Step 1: Parents

  • This information is not recorded, it is used for display purposes only

  • Please complete both income fields

    Gross income, round to the nearest $100.

    $ .00 $ .00

Step 2: Children

  • Number of dependant children under the Age of Majority.

    Age of Majority is 18 in the following Provinces: Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan

    Age of Majority is 19 in the following Provinces: British Columbia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Yukon

  • Name Age Lives With
  • Special and Extraordinary Expenses include: Child Care expenses, Health Care expenses, Extracurricular Activities, Primary and Secondary Education, Post Secondary Education, etc.


Step 3: Calculate

Divorce-Canada.ca provides these figures as rough estimates only and cannot be held responsible in any way for the misuse of the information provided. This calculator is not designed to provide legal advice, there are several additional factors that must be accounted for child support in a separation case. Please consult a lawyer in your area for more detailed information on your specific situation.

Divorce Canada is providing services in the following provinces:

Popular city's that Divorce Canada is providing services in:

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x