Contactez un avocat
DC Logo F-no-tagline
DC Logo F-no-tagline

Category: Dawson Creek Questions

Fill out the form below to receive a no-obligation consultation

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Ex lives in the Philippines - how can I get divorced?

I lived here in BC for more than 6 years and have legally separated with husband in the Philippines. Now i want to file an uncontested divorce from here but the problem is, my ex husband is not allowed to sign the divorce paper that i prepare since Divorce in the Philippines is prohibited by […]

Read More
Am I entitled to get half of the property or just part of it?

hi, my husband and i have been married for almost 10 years.he got a house before he married me. after the marriage he was paying the mortgage 3 more years before it was paid off. we'll go through making a separation agreement legal paper. my question is am I entitled to get half of value […]

Read More