1 (877) 797-9411

List your Firm on Divorce-Canada.ca

Would you like to list your firm on our network of sites? We offer

  1. Geographic Exclusivity.
    We list only one attorney in each city because as you know exclusivity means you're not competing against other firms for the same clients. Contact us now because these cities are offered on a first come basis.
  2. Pre-Screened Contacts.
    As you know quality is essential. Every contact we send to you is automatically pre-screened to ensure the highest level of quality.
  3. Performance Based Pricing.
    You pay when we deliver. No monthly flat fees or premiums.
  4. No Long Term Contracts.
    Contracts are monthly so you can quit any time.

If you would like to list your firm you can fill out the form below. We will get back to you within 24 hours, and start delivering right away.

You should do this today because listings are only available for a short time, and we only list one attorney per city. Get yours today!

*First Name:

*Last Name:



What cities are you interested in representing:


Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved