1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce St. John’s, NL: Free Consultation with Ernest Gittens

Ernest Gittens

8 Kenna's Hill, The Stonehouse
St. John's, NL
Phone: (855) 776-1100
Ernest Gittens, Divorce Lawyer in Labrador, NL

Ernest Gittens

Ernest Gittens is a knowledgeable and effective attorney serving the St. John’s area.

Ernest has over 30 years of experience as a litigator handling cases involving Personal Injury, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Wrongful Dismissal and Family Disputes.

Ernest received his undergraduate degree from the University of Toronto and his Bachelor of Law from Ottawa University.

He has taught the Family Law Section of the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar Admissions Course for 14 years.

He is also a member of his firm’s practice groups including the Family Law Practice Group, the Criminal Practice Group, the Personal Injury Practice Group and the Civil Litigation Practice Group.

Ernest is also a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador and the Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association.

He has appeared before all divisions of the Provincial and Supreme Courts of Newfoundland and Labrador as well as the Supreme Court of Canada.

If you are experiencing family difficulties, Ernest will be able to help you with family law issues such as paternity claims, sole or joint custody, visitation or access, shared parenting, guardianship, property division, spousal and child support, business assets, restraining orders, co-habitation agreements, pre-nuptial agreements, separation agreements and divorce proceedings.

Ernest can provide the family law service that you want and need to effectively resolve your family law matters. Complete this evaluation form and receive a free initial consultation.

Contact Ernest Gittens for a Free Consultation

Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved