1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce St. Catharines, Ontario: Meet with a St. Catharines Family Lawyer

Maria G. Lucarelli

Lancaster, Brooks and Welch
80 King Street, Suite 800
St. Catharines, Ontario
Phone: 1 (855) 637-1001

Maria G. Lucarelli

Maria G. Lucarelli is a lawyer with Lancaster, Brooks & Welch LLP. Maria has extensive education, including an Honours Bachelor’s degree from the University of Ottawa, and a Law degree from the University of Western Ontario. Maria began her career in Law in 1994 in Ottawa. Maria has practiced in the Niagara region since 2007, and now practices in St. Catharines and Grimsby.

Maria is affiliated with a variety of associations, including the Law Society of Upper Canada, the Lincoln County Law Association, the Grimsby Chamber of Commerce, the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation Board and the Grimsby Rotary Club. Maria is also an LSUC Lawyer Referral Service Co-operating Lawyer.

With years of experience and education, Maria G. Lucarelli is able to provide you with the necessary services, specifically in the areas of family law, civil law, and estates. Maria will strive to ensure that you receive excellent representation. She is committed to working hard to provide you an effective resolution for your legal matter.

Contact Maria G. Lucarelli to Book Your Consultation

Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved