1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia: Free Consultation with Peter D. Crowther

Peter D. Crowther

99 Wyse Rd
Suite 600
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Phone: 1 (902) 701-9280
Peter D. Crowther

Peter D. Crowther

Peter D. Crowther is an experienced lawyer and Partner with BOYNECLARKE LLP, practicing in the Halifax area. Peter received his Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts and his LL. B. from Dalhousie University, and was admitted to the Nova Scotia bar in 1993.

Peter is a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society, the Canadian Bar Association, the Collaborative Family Law Association of Nova Scotia, and the Public Legal Education Society of Nova Scotia. He is also a board member for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Halifax, and former member of the Dartmouth Literacy Network Advisory Board.

Peter practices solely in family and divorce law, in which he is certified in Collaborative Family Law. He is able to provide family law services such as negotiation and preparation of separation agreements, negotiation and preparation of marriage contracts and cohabitation agreements, adoption, divorce, child protection, emergency protection orders under the Domestic Violence Intervention Act, and all family law matters pertaining to same sex couples. The BOYNECLARKE LLP Family Law team strives to provide a team approach in order to provide the highest quality of family law service to each client, as well as providing the most efficient and cost-effective service. Complete this evaluation form and receive a 30 minute free initial consultation.

Contact Peter D. Crowther for a Free Consultation

Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved