1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce Caledon, Ontario: Affordable Consultation with Karmel Sinclair

By Appointment Only
Caledon, ON
Phone: (289) 206-1222
Karmel Sinclair

Karmel Sinclair

Karmel Sinclair is a family law lawyer servicing Caledon and the surrounding area. She has devoted her career to helping you through your family law matters. She strives to help you resolve your family law matters as efficiently and effortlessly as possible as she understands that you may be dealing with one of the most difficult experiences of your life.

Karmel provides family law service that is unique to each individual and/or family. She accepts legal aid as she is aware that each financial situation is different. She will fight for your rights and those of your family and will work to bring you fair and sufficient results. She will ensure that you receive communicative, trustworthy, and respectful service at all times.

Karmel received her J.D. from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, as well as her B.A. from York University. She was called to the Ontario Bar in 2013 and has established her own family law firm. She is able to help you with all aspects of family law including:

  • Custody and access,
  • Child protection matters,
  • Child and/or spousal support,
  • Property division,
  • Separation and divorce, and much more.

She has also received the National Committee of Accreditation Certificate in 2012, as well as she is a member of the Ontario Family Law Association.

If you are experiencing family difficulty and need a reliable family lawyer, feel free to contact Karmel Sinclair today. She offers affordable consultations and will help you to overcome your strenuous family law matters.

Contact Karmel Sinclair for an Affordable Consultation

Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved