1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce Brampton, Ontario: Free Consultation with Andrew J. Kania

Andrew J. Kania, LL.B., LL.M.

Head Office: 223 Main Street North
Brampton, ON, L6X 1N2
Phone: (866) 557-3222
Andrew J. Kania, LL.B., LL.M.

Andrew J. Kania

Kania Lawyers is one of the largest family law firms in Ontario, proudly serving clients throughout the Province. As our motto indicates, “We exist to provide superior and affordable family law services.”

All of our lawyers have expertise in the area of family law and divorce. In addition, we can assist you in the related areas of employment law, criminal law, wills and estates, and real estate.

The firm’s Senior Counsel is Andrew J. Kania, LL.B. (Toronto), LL.M. (Leicester, England) (Distinction). Mr. Kania served as a Member of Parliament between 2008-2011. During that time, he served as the House of Commons Chair of Parliament’s Scrutiny of Regulations Committee, and on the Public Safety and National Security Committee.

Mr. Kania is also a former Instructor of Law at the Law Society of Upper Canada, having taught Family Law and Civil Litigation. As well, Mr. Kania is the former elected Secretary of the Ontario Bar Association, representing over 17,000 lawyers.

Kania Lawyers practices in all areas of family law, such as separation agreements, child custody/access, paternity tests, child and spousal support, child welfare, adoptions, divorce, domestic abuse, mediations and arbitrations, property division, cohabitation agreements, marriage contracts, and much more.

The vast majority of the existing clients of Kania Lawyers are referrals from past clients of the firm – a testament to the quality of work and fair billing practices of Kania Lawyers.

Contact Andrew J. Kania for a Free Consultation

Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved