1 (877) 797-9411

Lawyer Bio: Andrew Heft

Family Law Lawyer, Montreal

Follow us on Facebook

Andrew Heft is a professional family lawyer practicing matrimonial and divorce litigation in Quebec. He was born in Montreal, Quebec which gives him the ability to connect to clients on a cultural basis and personally understand the needs and issues in this area.

Andrew is member to various law groups and associations, including Association des Avocats et Avocates en Droit Familial du Quebec, Association du Barreau Canadien, and the Lord Reading Law Society. In addition, Andrew has completed both his Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Civil Law at McGill University and he was admitted to Barreau du Quebec in 1977.

Andrew is an expert in many areas of family law, including but not limited to:

  • Negotiation of out-of-court Settlements;
  • Litigation of Substantive Issues;
  • Drafting of Settlement Agreements;
  • Child Custody and Access;
  • Financial Support for Children and Spouses;
  • Division of Matrimonial Property;
  • Compensatory Allowances;
  • Protection of Judgment Claims; and
  • Enforcement of Judgments.

Andrew Heft continuously strives to provide you with the answers and results that you need for your particular family law situation. He will maintain energetic, professional, and effective services for each and every client. If you are in Quebec and are facing a difficult family law matter, please feel free to contact Andrew Heft and begin resolving your situation today.

Recently answered questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Child support payments while on EI

Posted in Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on April 28, 2016

When the parent who has to pay child support and is on unemloyment insurance does he still have to pay? If yes when do i receive the support check?

Missing Child since 2009

Posted in Location, Quebec, Quebec, Separation by Questions on April 26, 2016

My wife ran away to Hong Kong in 2009, I have no news of my son since. I have an e-mail contact with her and that’s it. I want to see my son, hold him in my arms… we are in 2016, it’s been 7 years… She doesn’t let me talk to him or see […]

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved