1 (877) 797-9411

Spouse live in different country.

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Divorce by Questions on March 1, 2013

My spouse live in Asia but I live in BC. How could she submitted application if she is uncontested?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On March 1, 2013 at 12:08 pm
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    You should consult with a lawyer in BC about the requirements specific to your jurisdiction.

    In Ontario, your former spouse would be served with court documents where she resides. She would then file her response.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2019 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved