1 (877) 797-9411

Unwilling to Move On

Posted in Location, Ontario, Scarborough, Separation by Questions on April 2, 2014

I have been separated from my husband for 3 weeks; I gave him a Separation Agreement and told him that he had a week to review it and give me feedback on any changes he’d like to see. What are my options if he refuses to do anything with it? Can I still file this on my own?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On April 3, 2014 at 10:45 am
    Jennifer M. Long, B.A. J.D. said:

    No. If he refuses to cooperate, you could get a lawyer to write to him with a deadline. If he still does not cooperate and no resolution is forthcoming, your only option to get orders etc. and resolve it, is court.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved