1 (877) 797-9411

Spouse refusing to leave

Posted in Location, Ontario, Pembroke, Separation by Questions on June 9, 2014

My spouse and I have been doing the separation agreeing. It is now at the point I am doing up the final agreement and all was left was to sign it. NOW she decided she is not going to sign/agree nothing and refuses to leave the house. Now she has me backed into a corner so I’m open to any help ideas now.

1 Expert Comment

  1. On June 11, 2014 at 2:42 pm
    A Family Lawyer said:

    I am sorry, but the purpose of this website and the Q & As is to provide general information. I cannot tell you what to do next other than make full financial disclosure and consult with a family law lawyer. I would need to obtain some more information before giving general guidance, and am not able to do that under this format. There is plenty information available on the Divorce-Canada.ca website and Ministry of Attorney General website in relation to family law matters that should assist you at least come to a general understanding of what the issues may be that you need to consult with a family law lawyer about.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved