1 (877) 797-9411

Separation and Reconciliation

Posted in Hamilton, Location, Ontario, Separation by Questions on October 27, 2013

My husband and I separated in 2009 and at that point I changed my status to separated and filed separately. My husband and I have since reconciled and will be living together again shortly. Do we change our status back to married with the CRA. We also had a separation agreement at the time and it was filed with the courts. Do we need to do anything with the courts as well?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On November 3, 2013 at 9:00 pm
    Barry Nussbaum, JD, MBA said:

    It appears you are still married, if you are living together you shall file jointly.

    Depending on the terms of the separation agreement will affect what needs to be done

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved