Missing Child since 2009

Posted in Location, Quebec, Quebec, Separation by Questions on April 26, 2016

My wife ran away to Hong Kong in 2009, I have no news of my son since. I have an e-mail contact with her and that’s it. I want to see my son, hold him in my arms… we are in 2016, it’s been 7 years… She doesn’t let me talk to him or see him, and she always finds a reason not to send a picture. I have no friend or relative there that can help me, I don’t know what to do… Please help.

1 Expert Comment

  1. On April 27, 2016 at 8:38 am
    Andrew Heft said:

    This is a very delicate situation and the time elapsed since the move to Hong Kong in 2009 can have a significant impact on your options. I would recommend consulting a lawyer on this topic as there is no easy solution to seeking access rights for a child in a foreign jurisdiction.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9