Disclose or not to disclose that is the question.

Posted in Barrie, Location, Ontario, Separation by Questions on April 11, 2013

My ex and I attended a court settlement hearing and the judge signed an agreement for my ex to send a copy of his disclosure to my lawyer and allow me to have my personal items and split the property, it has been months now and he has not complied. Can he do this?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On April 15, 2013 at 3:45 pm
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    Financial disclosure is required pursuant to the Family Law Rules. Failure to comply is a breach of the Rules, and if the matter is covered by a court order, there is now a breach of an order. You may want to ask your lawyer about an order for contempt of court.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9