Certification from the courts

Posted in Location, Ontario, Ottawa, Separation by Questions on May 26, 2013

Previous to my legal separation child support was paid by me. A legal separation was done stating no child or spousal support was to be paid to my ex-wife in Lu of assets. For some reason the FRO is giving her my tax returns and I don’t understand. FRO is telling me that there should have been a certification from the courts stating it was filed. My legal separation lawyer even stated that this not necessary. Is it ? How can this be rectified.. Thank You

1 Expert Comment

  1. On May 28, 2013 at 10:53 am
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    I suggest you take the paper work you received from FRO to your lawyer and have them review same in order to determine what needs to be done.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9