1 (877) 797-9411

want to remarry

Posted in British Columbia, Divorce, Kelowna, Location by Questions on April 11, 2013

My exwife and I have been separated for 13 years. I have attempted to divorce 3 times, the last of which I had her draw up the agreement, which I signed, but she refused to sign it. I would like to remarry. Is there any limitation on how long my exwife can continue to attempt to control my life in this way?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On April 15, 2013 at 3:42 pm
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    I suggest you consult with a lawyer in your area. A divorce is a nullification of your marriage and can be obtained without a separation agreement.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved