1 (877) 797-9411

Updating my marital status in Canada

Posted in Divorce, Location, North York, Ontario by Questions on April 24, 2014

I got married in Mexico (before moving to Canada). I got divorced a year ago in Mexico. Where can I update my marital status in Canada and what documents do I need to present?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On April 25, 2014 at 10:41 am
    Jennifer M. Long, B.A. J.D. said:

    If you are divorced in Mexico, your divorce would be recognized in Canada. You just need a copy of your divorce order/decree and you would just present this if needed in Canada.​

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved