separate provinces

Posted in Divorce, Location, Saskatchewan, Saskatoon by Questions on March 21, 2013

I have lived in Saskatchewan for 3 years, since my marriage; prior to that I lived in Alberta for 31 years. My husband, who works away in Alberta the majority of the year, has asked for a divorce. We have a 6 month old child, and I want to move back to Alberta where I can go to school and be surrounded by family support while I do so. Is there any legal possibility of this?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On March 25, 2013 at 8:56 am
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    What you are referring to is an issue of mobility.I suggest you consult with legal counsel in your jurisdiction regarding same.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9