seeking for child support

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Ottawa by Questions on May 19, 2013

hi, im not actually living in canada but my husband is working there and I’m just surprise that he is divorcing me. How to get child support because she does not want to communicate but his lawyer. I am currently working in singapore and my salary is just low so i need to get continious child support.pls help.

1 Expert Comment

  1. On May 21, 2013 at 8:22 am
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    I suggest you communicate with the lawyer and request the payment of child support in writing to the lawyer.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9