1 (877) 797-9411


Posted in Divorce, Kitchener, Location, Ontario by Questions on August 12, 2013

I have been married for 3 years and we have a 3 years old son my wife doesn’t want to do any intimate details with, she have been so cold to me, She even decided to get our son up for adoption, she just told me when she just want me to sign the papers for her sister to legally adopt my son. I didn’t agree to it. Since then she barely communicate with me . I am in the Military and deployed in Pennsylvania and she lives in Canada. I have asked her so many times to move to the US for us to have a family but she refused to come. I visit them two weekends in a month. I even surprise her one time with flowers all I got is Why are you here? I have done all my means to communicate with her. All I got is a hi and good night message.Can you please advise me of what is the best thing I need to do.I would greatly appreciate it.

1 Expert Comment

  1. On August 22, 2013 at 1:18 pm
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    If your wife has taken the position that you are separated, there is very little you can do to continue the relationship. You cannot force her to continue the relationship. I suggest that you consult with a lawyer in the area where your spouse resides so that you can negotiate terms for a Separation Agreement which would include the consideration of custody and access of your son.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved