matrimony agreement

Posted in Barrie, Divorce, Location, Ontario by Questions on May 20, 2014

I want a divorce. We have a matrimony agreement and have been separated since 2012. We have tried to get back together but never tried living together since 2012. It just isn’t working how should I proceed?
She just isn’t happy anymore and I am just emotionally done

1 Expert Comment

  1. On May 20, 2014 at 8:52 am
    Andrew J. Kania, LL.B., LL.M. said:

    Answer: We need to read the “matrimony agreement” referred to above before commenting on your rights. Either way, we can send a letter to her advising that you want to separate, and divorce, on a final basis. This will start the negotiation process for a separation agreement. However, what will be included in that separation agreement depends, in part, on the “matrimony agreement” noted by you above.

    (The information provided above is general, not legal advice, as circumstances vary from case to case. Thus, if you wish legal advice that you can rely upon for your specific case, please contact Andrew Kania for a free consultation).

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9