Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on August 12, 2013

can i file a divorce with my ex husband in the Philippines? I am a tourist in canada and i stay with my boyfriend can we get marry??? after filing my divorce??? is it legal???how much it will cost us for that papers and also how long can we wait???

1 Expert Comment

  1. On August 22, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    Lorne J. Fine, B.A., LL.B. said:

    In order to file for Divorce in Ontario, you need to be a resident of Ontario for at least one year. You can then apply for a Divorce.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9