1 (877) 797-9411

false information

Posted in Brantford, Divorce, Location, Ontario by Questions on February 1, 2014

My husband has been in Canada one month and I’m living in my native country, can he file for a divorce legally?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On February 11, 2014 at 8:38 am
    Jennifer M. Long, B.A. J.D. said:

    – a party is supposed to be resident (in Canada) for at least a year to file divorce.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved