Ex lives in the Philippines – how can I get divorced?

Posted in British Columbia, Dawson Creek, Divorce, Location by Questions on April 24, 2016

I lived here in BC for more than 6 years and have legally separated with husband in the Philippines. Now i want to file an uncontested divorce from here but the problem is, my ex husband is not allowed to sign the divorce paper that i prepare since Divorce in the Philippines is prohibited by Law. How can i make everything possible then?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On April 25, 2016 at 8:34 am
    Stuart Zukerman said:

    There is nothing for your spouse to sign in order for the divorce to be granted – he only needs to be served and the person who serves him is the only one who has to sign an affidavit of service.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9