1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce Recognition in Ontario

Posted in Divorce, Location, Mississauga, Ontario by Questions on May 31, 2014

My spouse has divorce from USA. Can we register our marriage in Ontario.131

1 Expert Comment

  1. On June 2, 2014 at 9:33 am
    Andrew J. Kania, LL.B., LL.M. said:

    Answer: I am sorry, but I do not understand your question. If you mean can you get re-married in Ontario, notwithstanding the USA divorce, then the answer is likely, however I would need to see the USA divorce and ask your spouse a few questions. I am happy to provide a free consultation if you call: (905) 451-3222.

    (The information provided above is general, not legal advice, as circumstances vary from case to case. Thus, if you wish legal advice that you can rely upon for your specific case, please contact Andrew Kania for a free consultation).

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved