Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 24, 2014

I lived in canada for four years, got married with a canadian and did not applyied for my papers …did not work out and i came to my home country . How do i know if he did The divorcie papers or. not?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On May 26, 2014 at 8:45 am
    Andrew J. Kania, LL.B., LL.M. said:

    Answer: Canada’s Department of Justice has a central registry. We can requisition a search to obtain this information if we are retained and provided with all of the necessary information.

    (The information provided above is general, not legal advice, as circumstances vary from case to case. Thus, if you wish legal advice that you can rely upon for your specific case, please contact Andrew Kania for a free consultation).

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9