Undeclared income and child support

Posted in British Columbia, Children, Location, Surrey by Questions on April 7, 2016

My ex-wife has an illegal suite in her house, should the income from this suite be used in the calculation of child support?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On April 8, 2016 at 2:04 pm
    Stuart Zukerman said:

    Yes all income from all sources are used to calculate spousal and child support. Undeclared or non taxable income would be grossed up by the payors average marginal tax rate to make their income equivalent to taxable for purposes of the tables (which are based on taxable income).

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9