1 (877) 797-9411

How can we help our grandchild?

Posted in British Columbia, Children, Courtenay, Location by Questions on December 7, 2015

As a grandparent, our son is fighting for his child. His ex is mentally and physically unstable, brainwashing our grandchild. His ex has lots of money to have a lawyer do her bidding. How can we help our grandchild to be in a safe and healthy home? Please help our grandchild. Feeling helpless!

1 Expert Comment

  1. On December 8, 2015 at 2:18 pm
    Stuart Zukerman said:

    He needs to retain the services of an experienced family law lawyer to assist in pursuing a case for custody or primary care or parenting time. He can obtain an order for a psychological assessment to be made of each parent and to investigate and make recommendations as to custody and parenting times. As a grandparent you can also make applications for your own contact time with your grandchildren.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved