Child Support

Posted in Children, Kitchener, Location, Ontario by Questions on October 11, 2013

If the father of my child has 2 children from a previous relationship would that mean that he is required to pay the appropriate table amount to the previous relationship for the 2 children and the table amount to me for one child? Or would you look up the table amount for 3 children and he would pay her 2/3 of that amount and the other 1/3 to me?

Thank you for any clarification you can provide.

1 Expert Comment

  1. On October 11, 2013 at 9:01 am
    Barry Nussbaum, JD, MBA said:

    That’s an excellent thought out question, under typical circumstances he would have to pay you for your one child pursuant to the tables. However, to get complete legal opinion a complete consultation is required.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020, All Rights Reserved.
150 King St W, Suite 239. Toronto, ON, M5H 1J9