1 (877) 797-9411


Posted in Children, Kitchener, Location, Ontario by Questions on August 27, 2013

I live in the USA and get paid in US dollars. When using the Child Support Guideline do I have to adjust my income to Canadian dollars or do I just use my US dollar value?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On September 20, 2013 at 10:30 am
    Lorrie Stojni, B.A., M.A., LL.B. said:

    I suggest you adjust to Canadian dollars, as the Child Support Guidelines are based on Canadian income.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved