1 (877) 797-9411

can you change a seperation agreement when doing a divorce?

Posted in Children, Hamilton, Location, Ontario by Questions on February 10, 2014

I live in ontario and he lives in SK. I am already with FRO ISO unit. I have been seperated for over 14 years. I beleive the agreement is to the age of majority but wish for it to continue if my child is in FT attendance at school till the age of 25.

Please let me know if the clause for child support can be changed in a divorce. Also, I do not know where this indvidual is in SK.

1 Expert Comment

  1. On February 12, 2014 at 1:00 pm
    A Family Lawyer said:

    The ISO Unit has its own separate court forms. Interjurisdictional Support Orders Act. The clause can be changed, but you need to follow the ISO Rules and use the ISO Forms. As to address for service, you may need to obtain an order permitting substitution service. You must serve the payor, assuming that is the same individual in SK.

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved