1 (877) 797-9411

Can I travel with the kids?

Posted in Children, Location, Mississauga, Ontario by Questions on June 30, 2014

I am non-immigrant living in canada with my little kids(7,5,1) and their dad..their dad and I are in commonlaw union,I would like to travel outside canada to visit my family for the summer and my spouse won’t let me go with the kids..what steps can I take and what rights do I have to enable me travel with them?

1 Expert Comment

  1. On June 30, 2014 at 9:59 am
    Andrew J. Kania, LL.B., LL.M. said:

    Answer: Are you separated? My analysis to your question will be different depending on whether you are separated, or wish to now separate.

    In any event, if the father will not agree, then we will have to obtain a Judge’s Order. However, again, my exact analysis depends on whether you are separated, or wish to now separate. Feel free to call me for a free consultation.

    (The information provided above is general, not legal advice, as circumstances vary from case to case. Thus, if you wish legal advice that you can rely upon for your specific case, please contact Andrew Kania for a free consultation).

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2020 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved