- Ask Your Questions about Divorce Anonymously
- Child Access and Visitation in Canada
- Child Custody in Canada
- Child Support Calculator
- Child Support in Canada
- Child Support Payment Issues In Canada
- Common Law Separation in Canada
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer for Your Consultation
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in Alberta
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in British Columbia
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in Manitoba
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in New Brunswick
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in Nova Scotia
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in Ontario
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in Quebec
- Contact a Local Divorce Lawyer in Saskatchewan
- Contact a Local Family Lawyer in Prince Edward Island
- Divorce Barrie, Ontario: Meet with a Family Lawyer in Barrie
- Divorce Brampton, Ontario: Free Consultation with Andrew J. Kania
- Divorce Caledon, Ontario: Affordable Consultation with Karmel Sinclair
- Divorce Edmonton, AB: Low-Cost Consultation with Noori Sidhu
- Divorce Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia: Free Consultation with Peter D. Crowther
- Divorce Hamilton, Ontario: Free Consultation with Theodore M. Charuk
- Divorce in Canada
- Divorce in Canada: FAQ
- Divorce in Canada: Provincial Laws
- Divorce Labrador City, NL: Free Consultation with Ernest Gittens
- Divorce Mississauga, ON: Free Consultation with Andrew J. Kania
- Divorce Montreal, Quebec: Meet with a Montreal Family Lawyer
- Divorce Proceedings in Ontario
- Divorce St. Catharines, Ontario: Meet with a St. Catharines Family Lawyer
- Divorce St. John’s, NL: Free Consultation with Ernest Gittens
- Family Responsibility Office (FRO)
- Filing Divorce in Canada: The Steps Involved and Divorce Process
- Financial Problems
- Free Reliable Information about Separation and Divorce in Canada
- Frequently Asked Questions about Divorce and Other Legal Family Matters
- Marriage Separation in Canada
- Meet with a Family Lawyer in your area
- More FAQ
- Can I get a Divorce in Canada if I am not a Canadian Citizen or was not Married in Canada?
- Can I Get a Divorce Without Consent of My Spouse?
- Can the Terms of a Divorce be Changed?
- Common Law/Cohabitation Separation in Canada
- The Difference between Spousal Support and Child Support in Canada
- The Effects of a Divorce on Children
- Uncontested Divorce vs. Contested Divorce
- What is Arbitration?
- What is Collaborative Family Law?
- What is Divorce Mediation, or Family Law Mediation?
- Property Division in a Divorce in Canada
- Save Money with an Easy, Online Uncontested Divorce
- Separation & Joint Debt
- Understanding the Grounds for Divorce in Canada
Latest Anonymous Questions
Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016
Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]
Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016
My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?
Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016
My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?