1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce Edmonton, AB: Low-Cost Consultation with Navdeep S. Virk

Navdeep S. Virk

10357 109th Street, Suite 310
Edmonton, Alberta
Phone: (780) 800-7580

When struggling with a difficult situation such as divorce, it is best to have a successful, reliable, and caring law firm helping you through it. Virk Law is an esteemed law firm, who strives to achieve the best results to the most complicated legal situations, serving in the Edmonton area. At Virk Law, we work with you, the client, to understand your difficult family situation, and provide outcomes that are best for everyone involved. We effectively advocate for your unique situation, administering the best advice available when resolving your strenuous family situation. We ensure to meet all of your legal needs and provide you with optimum results for all involved.

At Virk Law, we are able to assist and represent you in a variety of family law areas, including online divorce, common-law separation, spousal support and child maintenance rulings, and child custody and access. We also offer divorce assessment forms, and in person or video conferences. We provide exceptional services to individuals who are struggling with legal issues pertaining to family law, in which we strive to bring you results as effortlessly and efficiently as possible. We will offer you sensible advice and assistance for your particular situation, ensuring that you and your family’s needs are met, and that you receive results that are satisfactory and acceptable.

Feel free to contact Virk Law in Edmonton with any questions or concerns you may have about your legal family law issue, or our available services. We are here to bring you successful results, and sensible solutions to complex legal issues. We offer a low-cost initial consultation (consultation fee will be waived upon paid retainer)

Contact Navdeep S. Virk for a Low-Cost Consultation

Latest Anonymous Questions

How can I leave without his family intervening?1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on May 22, 2015

I have been attempting to bring up the courage to leave my husband since July 2014 when we were traveling abroad and caused a domestic in a 3rd world country. Flash forward to returning to Toronto and I’m pregnant. We try to discuss the issues he makes promises. November promises are broken and at 4 […]

Is he legally entitled to stop child support payments?1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 21, 2015

Hello. I have a two part question. My ex suddenly decided that he’d like to make changes to how custody of our daughter is split. As it stands, he takes her every other weekend and every Wednesday. Now, he’d like to have her every other week, for an entire week at a time. This is […]

can she still claim my house after divorce?1 Reply

Posted in Location, Montreal, Quebec, Separation by Questions on May 20, 2015

Me and my wife don’t live together anymore not divorce yet just separation!! So if I bought house in my name now. can she still claim my house after divorce? cuz she lives different address and I live different address

Copyrights © 2015 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved