1 (877) 797-9411

Divorce Barrie, Ontario: Meet with a Family Lawyer in Barrie

Annette Goldberg-Schreiber

89 Dunlop Street East, Suite 202
Barrie, Ontario
Phone: (705) 999-8738
Annette Goldberg-Schreiber

Annette Goldberg-Schreiber

Rates for Family Law services starting at $120/hour.

If you are looking for a dependable family law firm in the Barrie area, Family Law Barrie is here for you. We aim to make family law more accessible to the public through providing affordable rates, and offering reliable and effective legal representation in family law. We administer the right legal services for each personal case. Our lawyers commit to being professional and confident towards each client at all times.

At Family Law Barrie, we provide legal assistance to you and your family in many areas of family law. These areas include family law advice, child custody, access (parenting agreements), emergency motion proceedings, child support, spousal support, family responsibility office proceedings, CAS proceedings, divorce, and separation, marriage, and co-habitation agreements. For those who wish to have legal representation but cannot afford to hire a lawyer to represent them throughout the entire proceedings, we offer representation in the areas of court representation, court documents preparation assistance, and process serving.

Family Law Barrie is here to assist you in all of your family law needs. Please feel free to contact our law firm in Barrie if you have any questions or concerns, would like more information on our law firm, or would like us to represent you in a family law matter.

Meet with a Barrie Family Lawyer

Latest Anonymous Questions

Can I not pay child support in Canada?1 Reply

Posted in Anonymous Q & A, Children, Location, Montreal, Quebec by Questions on May 3, 2016

Hi, I’m a 17 years old guy and I accidently got my ex-girlfriend pregnant (if she is not lying). The problem is, we are not dating anymore and I cannot pay the child support. I don’t even work and my parents would probably kill me. So I spoke to her yesterday and she said: “Don’t […]

Spouse under-reporting income to CRA and doesn’t want to pay support1 Reply

Posted in Divorce, Location, Ontario, Toronto Downtown Core by Questions on May 1, 2016

My spouse has been deliberately under-reporting income over the last few years in preparation for a divorce. How can I prove this, as my spouse does not want to pay spousal support?

My ex stopped child support payments1 Reply

Posted in Children, Location, Ontario, Scarborough by Questions on April 29, 2016

My ex stopped his child support cheque (it bounced). His lawyer is demanding (unreasonable) information about child and stopped the payments to extort that information. According to our separation agreement, my ex has to keep paying even if there are disagreements (there is conflict resolution process for it). How can I enforce the separation agreement?

Copyright © 2017 divorce-canada.ca, All Rights Reserved